Thursday, July 16, 2009

The U.S. is it free anymore???

I'm getting so tired of turning on the tv and everything I see is bad news...so what should I do turn it off?! Well I do that too but think about it...we need to see what the United States of America is coming to....less than 35 miles from me at Lake Altoona, GA people are now living in tents because they are unemployed! Couples, men and woman like you and me are living in tents with children that used to go to a school in a neighborhood because their Mom or Dad had a job, and now they don't!!

Is this the United States or is this a 3rd world country? Over 1.8 trillion dollars are being spent on nationalizing health care. In the next day or two a vote in the house will determine how bankrupt this country is going to be....think about it, we are going to bankrupt this nation with insurance that will be like Canada and England. I lived in England remember? If people had an important health issue there was a waiting list, it isn't free in the end! Why am I bringing this up? Because we will spend the money on this, 68% of the people surveyed do not want government to make their choices in life. Government wants to do this but they don't want to help our children live in homes, help their parents get a job, eliminate the recession with real jobs not just jobs that will help the highways or construction or make jobs that you have to go back to school!! That isn't creating thats doing it the way the President wants it done!

If we don't start praying for our nation and this man who we voted into that job because a bunch of people thought he was the second coming, then we are going to see this land disappear for the way we knew it! I may be standing on my soap box but I'm so angry at this that I just wanted to talk about it.

I have more experience in my little finger for jobs that I go and interview for and who gets them? Kids out of HS or kids in college or kids who just graduated college! What is happening! Do you want "children" to help you or do you want people who are in their prime? I don't get it anymore, I need help understanding that this country we came to from England back in June of 1968, this country that I call home....where is it....why are so many of our citizens leaving it to move to other countries?

"Lord, we need your help with our children, we need help with our land, we need your help with our President, we know you have a plan and we don't see it right now but Father if we don't cry out to You for our land then it will no longer be ours and Your ears will be silent....."

God Bless you all and God Bless the United States of America
Donna

No comments: