Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GOD IS SO GOOD!!

RIGHT NOW I AM SO BLESSED!! I had a call last week,well Sunday night. An angel and I do mean an angel..called me and said,"The Lord told my family and I to help a needy family this Christmas season..we found your name through another person...I want to take you out and help you shop for your family, whether it is groceries or gifts" Praise God!! is all I could say. So we hooked up last night and had dinner and a great time to say the least. Now heres the best thing, this wonderful family sold their home and used their money from the sale as a tithe towards the needy! She was obediant, listened to the Lord's still small voice and now she is blessing others!

She not only took me shopping but now my girls can have a birthday as well as a great Christmas Day!! God is so good. My daily journal today was all about making Him first priority instead of making everything else our first priority. We wonder why we seem distant when we don't make Him first. All I can say is Jesus is on my task for being first, not shopping, not my art, not my job...Jesus is my Love, and I hope during this season He is yours too.

By the way we just didn't get a few gifts we got everything that we wanted and more..He is so good!!

Love Donna

3 comments:

Plant Lady said...

Praise God! He is truly right on time. God is so good, isn't He?

Plant Lady

From the Heart said...

Donna, what can I say but Praise God. I'm behind on my visits trying to get Christmas cards done.
I'm am so happy for you. I told you we could both have pitty party but God looks at our hearts and knows exactly how we feel about Him. What would we do without Him.
I have struggled for several days as well but my daughter told me awhile ago not to worry about a thing. Your's is the second blog I've been to and both have lifted my spirits. "What a Mighty God We Serve". Another song just came to mind "Whose report will you believe, I believe the report of the Lord. He healed my body, He touched my mind, He saved me it was just in time." Praise the Lord.
AliceE.

Sharon said...

Praise God! Glad this all came through for you. He hears our prayers. Such a good God
Merry Christmas
Sharon